Spring is one of the important foundations in mechanical products. It is a lot of types, according to the shape of the division: coil spring, plate (piece) spring, disc spring, ring spring, plane (truncated cone) scroll spring, etc .; according to bearing characteristics are divided: compression, stretching, The
Spring to bear the stress are: bending stress, torsional stress, tensile stress and composite stress.
Spring failure modes are: fracture, deformation, relaxation, wear. The most important of which is the fracture and deformation (relaxation).
1. brittle fracture: spring fracture is mostly brittle fracture. Only when the working temperature is high, it is possible to plastic fracture. In the project, fatigue fracture, stress corrosion fracture and hydrogen embrittlement fracture are called brittle fracture
2. Fatigue fracture: the fracture of the spring under cyclic loading.
3. Stress corrosion fracture: in the tensile stress and corrosive media under the joint action caused by spring fracture phenomenon.
4. Corrosion fatigue fracture: spring in the cyclic load and corrosive medium under the joint action of the fracture.
5. hydrogen embrittlement, cadmium crisp, black crisp: due to the spring material is too high in the impurity caused by brittle fracture.
6. Wear: wear is divided into: abrasive, fatigue and corrosion wear fracture.
Previous: Spring Action And Classification